This theme is stronger than you beats the fluttering pulse of, according to a survey
the Right shoes will protect not only the foot but also the knees and lower back. In good sneakers to run around in a rush.
1. The heel needs to stay confident, but not too much to shrink. Pull the laces out the top holes. Lace up your tightly, without squeezing, Shoe. Now, with some effort, you can pull the heel of the Shoe without resource. Put back shoelaces in extreme holes-lace up your tight. Now the heel does not slip, but it has a small move. If heel walking freely, the best model of shoes to change.
2. The top should fit tightly, in any point not to put pressure on the top of the foot. If there are points of friction, you can try to change the method of lacing their weight different.
3. At the widest part at the base of the little finger, the foot must be able to move a little from side to side, but not clinging to the edge of the insoles. Firmly press the foot in sneakers to the inner side. In the area of the base of the little finger should form a 3-5 mm of free space.
4. During the long running foot is a little swollen and extended. With tight lacing the fingers should be loose enough to move up and down. In front of the longest toe should be 5-10 mm of free space.
5. Check the line of the bend. Without wearing. About the toe into the floor and press the heel. Fold line Shoe needs to fit the bend of your foot. Approximately perpendicular to the sole, without bias. From distortions will hurt the arch of the foot, to develop flat feet. If you want to bend, it requires considerable effort if you foot feel tight bends, it will lead to pain in the Achilles tendon and pain in the calf muscle.
6. The arch of the foot. Good to know the type of your arch. It is best to visit a sports podiatrist. If you are under 25 years of age, age-related changes in the bones of the foot are not very noticeable or do you quite well, too lazy to go to the doctor, it is possible to pass the “wet test”. The point is that you come home with a wet foot on a piece of paper and form the remaining spots roughly determine the type of your foot. But I would recommend still podiatrist. The arches of the feet may vary in sneakers it is better to insert corrective insoles. If you do not deal with their arches, the fun run will not be getting. Running will hurt, feet will be tedious whining. Common mistakes when buying sneakers.
1. Do not chase appearance. Convenience in the first place. In any case don’t buy cool looking on you shoes, if they are even slightly not comfortable. Then you will regret the money thrown away.
2. Do not buy tight shoes sitting. Women especially like to buy shoes slightly smaller. It is fraught with black fingernails shot down after the first run and blisters on the skin of the foot. Play toes “on piano” in the front should be enough space.
3. The size of the foot varies in different times of the day. Come to buy the shoes around the time when you are planning Jogging.
4. Here for example, you came into the store, carefully chose sneakers, but not bought, and came home and ordered the same model on the Internet and a half times cheaper. Well done! Then you know your size ordered another pair of the same company, and they didn’t fit! It happens almost always. For different models use different forms of blanks.
5. Beware of fakes, the Internet is this shit in bulk.
I apologize for the flaws in the translation, translated by himself, the home sneakers.
In the comments please share your experience and advice. Ask what is not clear, if I can answer. Thank you.